Wrex.fun is a website that allows users to watch, read, explore and experience various types of content, such as videos, articles, podcasts, games, quizzes, etc. Wrex.fun is committed to protecting users’ privacy and addressing potential privacy concerns. The following information has been posted to help you, the user, understand what private information we collect and how your information is used.
Types of private information collected
To best serve your needs, we collect the following types of information when you visit wrex.fun:
- Personal information: We collect the following personal information from our users: name, email address, age, gender, preferences, interests, feedback, ratings, comments, etc. You can always choose to provide less information. However, omitting some of this personal information may limit your ability to access all of the benefits of our website and services. For example, we will not be able to personalize your content recommendations without knowing your preferences and interests.
- Social media information: If you’ve linked your wrex.fun account with a social media account, we also collect information social media networks give us. Depending on the social media network, this can include your username, name, email address, friends list, and more. In addition, we collect demographic data when users interact with wrex.fun social media accounts.
How the information collected is used
We only use your personal information to help you utilize everything wrex.fun has to offer. This includes:
- Creating and maintaining an account with us
- Providing you with personalized content recommendations based on your preferences and interests
- Sending you newsletters, updates, promotions, surveys, and other communications that may be of interest to you
- Improving our website and services by analyzing user behavior and feedback
- Responding to your inquiries and requests
- Protecting our website and users from fraud, abuse, or illegal activities
- Complying with legal obligations and enforcing our terms of service
How long the information collected is stored
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with our services or as required by law. We may also retain some of your personal information for longer periods for statistical or historical purposes. When we no longer need your personal information for our purposes or legal reasons, we will delete it or anonymize it.
Who the information collected is shared with or sold to
We do not sell your personal information to any third parties. We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers: We may use third-party service providers to perform certain functions on our behalf or to enhance our services. These may include hosting providers, analytics providers, email marketing providers, payment processors, etc. We only share your personal information with these service providers to the extent necessary for them to perform their services for us. They are contractually obligated to protect your personal information and use it only for the purposes we specify.
- Affiliates: We may share your personal information with our affiliates or subsidiaries for internal business purposes or to provide you with better services.
- Partners: We may share your personal information with our partners who offer products or services that may be of interest to you. These partners may use your personal information to send you marketing communications or offers that they think you may like. You can opt out of receiving these communications at any time by following the instructions in their messages or contacting them directly.
- Legal authorities: We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or interests, comply with a legal process or request, prevent or investigate fraud, abuse, or illegal activities, or enforce our terms